Tara R. at If Mom says it’s OK gave me a lovely award last week that I’ve yet to post. So drum roll please….
Thank you Tara! I appreciate your kind words and recognition. I encourage you all to go by her blog and check her out. She’s a heartfelt writer, who’s always has something interesting to say. Every time I go I enjoy her latest post, and for her to read me is a huge compliment.
Blogger’s I feel deserve this, who write with intent and purpose:
- A new blog friend on my blog roll, Alece at Grit and Glory always blogs with purpose. She’s a strong Christian girl who is obviously in love with the Lord and writes from the heart.
- Joe at Jeoprah-Parenting with Humor deserves this too. He’s not your typical stay at home daddy blogger. He shows us women and men a thing or two about how cool daddies can be. From tips on making the perfect pigtails without pain, to giving his two cents on any topic…he’s a must read.
- Heather at Especially Heather provides a daily look at her life as she and others battle cancer. She inspires everyone with hope and heart. Please go support her blog as she uplifts so many through her journey.
I know the rules state you have to tag more bloggers with this award, but I’m running out of time before heading to work. Those that are tagged…you don’t have to participate if you don’t want to. Just bask and enjoy your award. Only forward it on if you choose to.
Here’s the questions part.
I often see some of my fav bloggers open themselves up for questions and thoroughly enjoy reading their answers, so I thought I’d do the same thing.
- Ask any question you choose to and I’ll answer as honestly as I can in my next post.
- Keep it clean people…but ask away and I’ll post you and your question with my answers in a few days. Thanks all!