Today I’m worn out just a little, but can look back and clearly see blessings through all the upheaval in life.
- I’ve not heard from the publishing house yet on my book, but that means that they haven’t decided yet. That isn’t a no.
- One of my son’s classmates always makes me pictures at school. She told my son she made another one for me this week. That is such a sweet blessing that a young child would have me on her mind and want to do something nice for me.
- My boss is taking a new position and the person taking his place isn’t the easiest person to co-exist with (to put it nicely). The blessing here is that God is in control and I just have to put my best foot forward and trust His knowledge of the situation.
- I’ve been working on something that’s coming to fruition quite nicely. I wish I could be more informative, but God is blessing me abundantly with this project.
- I visited my husband at his work today, and it’s just a blessing not to have the stress he’s under at his job. I used to work in the same place he does, so I know what I’m missing and how blessed I am to be able to leave the building unaffected.
- There are some exciting things on the cuff for my husband and I know God will be revealing those blessings some time soon.
Our lives are crazy right now. My husband and I are burning our candles at both ends and inbetween with not much left over. BUT it’s also an exciting time, because I feel God’s hand at work. I may not know the outcome but I know He’s in control and the master planner in our lives. I can’t help but feel the Holy Spirit hyping my excitement level up in preparation for a celebration for us soon.
We’ve been praying so hard for so many things in our lives, and I know soon we’re going to be celebrating the answers.
I pray you all get to feel that feeling some day, if you don’t already know it. The feeling of eternal hope and peace that He’s holding your future, as uncertain as it may be.