This week has flown by so fast. How is it almost the middle of April by now? Looking back I can see many things I’m thankful for:
- My sister and I not only work together but are able to do it so well. She actually makes my work fun…is that possible to put work and fun in the same sentence?? It is when I work with her.
- She and I have such a great relationship and I’m so blessed to have her in my life.
- My husband has some exciting opportunities coming up that I am praying God will bless.
- My son is just growing leaps and bounds every day, and this week he’s so happy and joyful.
- Tomorrow is his first T-ball game and we’re so blessed to have such a healthy child, that’s able to run and play as hard as he does.
- I have some contracts come in this week that I’ve been waiting months on….yay!
- I’ve lost 6 pounds and kept it off. I’m able to fit in my skinny jeans this week.
- We had teacher parent conferences this week, and my son is more than ready to move onto Kindergarten. He’s one of his teacher’s favorite kids, and it’s so nice to see how well he’s doing in school.
I’m sure I could list more…but I think that’s enough for now. I’m just so blessed to have the family & friends that I do. Each day I feel like I’m in a funk, I have to stop and take stock of what all God has graced me with. I’m so thankful for each day that we’re healthy and living in this world with one another.