I was tagged by Daddy’s Little Girl to list 5 things I dig about Jesus. I love this meme! Here goes:
Those Tagged will share 5 things they dig about Jesus. Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers. Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here with their name so that others can read them.
My 5 things I dig about Jesus:
1) He came knowing his purpose, which was to save all of us. He took the world’s burden on His own shoulders while on the cross.
2) He died knowing that most would reject him, but the price was worth it just to see those, who accepted, live in Heaven with Him and His father.
3) He accepts and loves me just the way I am, even though I’m human.
4) He has taught me what real love and faithfulness are…to the depths of my heart.
5) He never left my side, even when I chose to leave His. When I finally returned, He opened His arms wide to support me, love me, and carry me through to the other side of my trials.
Each day I learn an important lesson on humility…I am amazed that He sticks by me with all my faults and quirks. I thank Him everyday for faithfully staying by my side, and can’t wait to tell Him some day.
I hope you all get something from this…even if you don’t feel like participating. Just think about what He’s done in your life yesterday, today, and what He promises to do through all the tomorrows!